Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Snow Kids

We didn't really have a white Christmas (scattered, lingering, mostly-melted snow doesn't count, but we definitely had a white New Year. Last night while we were playing with glowing jewelry and whatnot, we were getting snowed upon, so it's good that we stayed home, as the roads weren't good. I had today off of work, so I decided to take Joshua and Clara out to play in the snow.  That was one of my favorite activities growing up, so I was excited to share it with them.  We had a fun time.  I was worried they (especially Clara) wouldn't handle snow getting on her and the cold well, but they both really enjoyed it.  If we get another snow this season, we'll definitely do it again. 

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute. Probably because the person who bought them has unquestionably good taste :-)

    ReplyDelete