Wednesday, April 3, 2013

6 Months!


Hannah turned six months old yesterday. She is getting to be a very big girl. She is no longer content to just hang out and observe and wants to be interacting with people and playing with things all the time now. She is making some progress on solids, though her favorite food so far is bread which is how all the kids are, but not necessarily my goal. She makes cute little growling sounds, which I love and will be very sad when she stops. Since I start sleep training at six months, we are working more on getting on a parent-led schedule. This is going very smoothly so far and she goes down for naps and bedtime fairly easily most nights and has reliably been sleeping through the night almost every night, so I feel like we are on track. We haven't yet moved her to a bed, but soon I do plan to have her nap upstairs so the day is near that I won't have a pack 'n play in my living room, which will be exciting. She loves her siblings. Joshua especially seems to crack her up, though it may be that Joshua loves performing and making people laugh so he likes putting on a little show for her. She also still thinks Terrence has the funniest face she has ever seen. She is sitting much better now and can stay up longer, but not long enough for me to have time to get a picture of it before she topples. Hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment