Sunday, April 7, 2013

Tiny Seeds

Today after church I was looking at the worksheet Joshua had done at Sunday School (they color and do stickers related to a Bible story) and I asked him what he did at church today and he said "Jesus!" and then he sang a cute little song about Jesus. This is one of those moments that, as a parent, just warms my heart. Of course Joshua cannot really understand Jesus at his age, but the seeds are definitely being planted. This is great to know because there is no perfect church and I personally had to give up some things I really wanted in a church when we chose LBC. However, the reason I was comfortable doing that is because their children's program is awesome and I felt it was the best situation for the kids and hearing him tell me that really makes me feel good about that decision. Here is Joshua making a silly face with his worksheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment