Sunday, May 12, 2013

Arms Full of Love


Today was Mother's Day. I am not really big on over-commercialized holidays so we didn't do that much, but I had a really great day. Jason got the kids up so I could sleep in, which was wonderful. And, though he offered to make lunch, I had really been wanting to make Asparagus soup and hadn't had the time so I made that for lunch. I was really glad to have the chance to do it before asparagus season ends since it is a more time-consuming recipe, but well worth it. Then I got to take a nap while the kids napped, which I never do, so that was super relaxing. Then Jason grilled steaks and we had a yummy dinner. Finally, before the kids went to bed, we did cards, which were really sweet. And then Jason put the kids to bed AND also picked up toys and washed the bottles. So it was a really nice day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment