Thursday, May 16, 2013

Bubble Break Time

Today was a pretty stressful day because it's the day before vacation, so getting all that stuff ready and making packing lists and organizing and all that stuff is just a lot. And, when we fly, we normally end up pulling an all-nighter or close to it the night before the trip. It actually works out great because that's the only way I can sleep on the plane and then I have no wasted time (note I have never flown with more than one child, so that might not work with multiple kids). But with driving, I cannot sleep in the car no matter what because the motion of the car makes me feel like I am falling and Jason generally does most or all of the driving so we both need to get good night's sleep before we drive. Which puts a lot more of a time crunch on things so it is just busy. But today the kids and I took advantage of the warmer weather and went outside for awhile. Since Joshua loves bubbles so much, I took them outside with us and he very much enjoyed blowing bubbles. Clara still isn't really sure how to make it work. She was just as happy putting a stick in the bubble solution and didn't notice that she wasn't actually producing any bubbles. People claim babies like watching bubbles. None of mine have and Hannah stuck with that trend and seemed somewhere between indifferent and irritated about them, depending how close they were to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment