Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Grocery Day

Because my in-laws are so sweet and helpful, I have very rarely taken the kids to the grocery store because I typically go during the times they are watching the kids. However, occasionally I need just a few things and need to bring the kids. I have never brought all three unless you count the time I had Clara in a sling, Joshua in a cart, and Hannah in utero and it was not a pleasant experience. I feel a little overwhelmed by the thought of it so haven't tried it since then. Two is totally manageable, though, as long as there is an appropriate cart. Wal-mart surprisingly doesn't have much to offer there, even though the people who shop there stereotypically have a lot of kids. Hy-vee and Price Chopper do a better job. Today the girls and I went to Hy-vee while Joshua was at preschool to get some milk and bananas. Clara loves shopping and Hannah seemed fine with it even though I was a little nervous about it since this type of cart doesn't offer as much support as a normal one and she seemed a little wobbly. Clara wasn't that interested in driving. She really likes to hold groceries so she was asking to hold pretty much everything she saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment