Monday, June 3, 2013

Water Table Fun

It has been kind of rainy and stormy lately and not all that warm, but today, though still not super warm, it was a very pleasant day. We took advantage of that and went outside and played with our new water table. I thought the kids would probably like it, but I didn't realize how much they would. It was pretty much sheer joy. I chose this table because it has two heights and goes quite low compared to some others since Clara is so short. They were both able to play with it and we stayed out for about two hours and they were really not happy when I said we had to go in to eat lunch. I think we'll have a lot of fun with this over the summer and hopefully beyond since we can also put sand in it in the fall. Hannah was happy to play with some toys in the shade, but she is warming up to water a bit so I think by the time she is walking she will probably like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment