Friday, September 20, 2013

Belated Birthday Celebration

Because I decided I didn't want to celebrate my birthday on the actual day, tonight was our main celebration.  Meghan's mom is in town, and she watched the kids which allowed Meghan and I to go out to a nice dinner by ourselves.  I wanted to try a contemporary Mexican restaurant, Frida's, that we'd never been to before tonight.  The weather was nice, and we ate outside and had a great meal.  When we got home we did birthday time with everyone.  I got a new razor, which I desperately needed, and a curved glass thing with pictures of everyone on it.  I love it!  I'm going to venture a guess that the creative force behind that was none other than the girl I married.  She constantly impresses me.  It will go on my desk at work, as the current collage I have there is outdated.  It was a great day, and it even included a relatively relaxing day at work, which made it all the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment