Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Way Back Wednesday: The Day That Started It All

I haven't done a wayback since our anniversary, so I thought I would share a couple wedding pictures. In some ways it feels like so long ago, but in others it seems like hardly any time at all. But seeing how incredibly young we look, definitely makes me realize that it was longer than it seems.


We have had such a great first decade, though it was not without struggle, especially the first couple of years. I do feel like I have earned my fine lines and am lucky that most of them are smile lines. It's hard to imagine these next ten years topping the first, but I really look forward to trying.

1 comment:

  1. I admire the marriage you two have so much! You are wonderful example of putting God first and being blessed along the way. Also, I love your children quite a bit. :-)

    ReplyDelete