Monday, September 16, 2013

Ice Boats

This week, Joshua and I have been reading about oceans and boats. So for our project today, I made ice boats. I had hoped that we could play with them outside in our water table, but it was kind of drizzly today so it didn't work out. We played with them in the sink instead. He enjoyed the water and ice and colors, though he really wanted to eat the boats. I don't think he believed me when I said they weren't popsicles and didn't taste good (though to be fair, he really loves plain ice so he probably would have liked them I guess).

1 comment:

  1. I love all the activities you do with the kids. Do you have any suggestions for little babies (i.e. Copeland's age?) I started taking him to the library for stories, rhymes, and songs and try to read to him and stimulate his senses every day with talk, songs, touch, play mat, etc.

    ReplyDelete