Friday, March 8, 2013

Bedtime Antics

Usually when either Meghan or I put the kids to bed, we try to leave Hannah in her Pack 'n Play or somewhere else. But sometimes she really wants to be held and to be with me or Meghan. That was the case tonight. Meghan was out running errands, so I brought Hannah with me to do our bedtime routine with Joshua and Clara. We have Clara's toddler bed set up, but we haven't moved her into it yet, so she's still in her crib. I put Hannah in the toddler bed, and she was very happy. It was as if she felt like a really big girl. I got Joshua and Clara changed into their jammies, and Joshua then found a stocking cap in the room (I'm not sure why it was there). He loves putting stocking caps on his head, so he immediately put it on. Then Clara decided she wanted to be in the toddler bed, so she climbed in next to Hannah. But after our normal routine, it was time for Clara to go in her crib. Since she first started sleeping in the crib, she hates it pretty much every single night when you first put her in there.  In the past few days, she's started to grow out of that, thankfully.  He she is a little uncertain about it, but at least she didn't throw a fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment