Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Way Back Wednesday: Dog Halloween



As Jason mentioned, Terrence was named after Terence Newman. So the first time I made them Halloween costumes (in 2004), I made him a little K-State jersey. I decided Natalie should be a cheerleader. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be to make costumes for dogs who wouldn't hold still for fittings. Plus, that was well before I got my good sewing machine and my first sewing machine was awful. Even so, they turned out cute and the dogs are fairly willing to wear clothes, so it went well. Unfortunately I don't have time to make them costumes anymore, because I really wanted to add them to our Wizard of Oz theme last year. I made Terrence's helmet (you can sort of see it in the first picture) out of paper mache and the thing about Terrence is he really hates hats or anything on his head. So he didn't wear that part much.

No comments:

Post a Comment