Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Way Back Wednesday: Goats

So about three years ago, we didn't even have kids. Which seems completely impossible. Yet it is true. And since we had a lifestyle with way more free time, we had date night every week. But most of the time we would just go out to dinner. However, once a month we took turns planning a more elaborate date of meal with activity and we would choose the budget at random between like $10 and $150. One of Jason's times to plan was a pretty low budget and he took us to Deanna Rose. I love animals, including goats so this was a really fun thing to do. And, since I didn't have kids, I had barely heard of this place at the time. I am not big on traditional romance. Do not ever buy me candy or stuffed animals and think they are a gift. Flowers and jewelry are nice, but I am extremely picky about both and you probably don't want to take a chance if we haven't discussed it first. I don't really believe in Valentine's Day. Which is all okay because I didn't marry a very traditionally romantic person anyway, so if I wanted a vast heart-holding teddy bear collection, my life might be disappointing. But I do find it totally romantic to have a husband who knows me so well that he takes me to see goats on our date because I love goats. It was a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment