Sunday, July 7, 2013

Multi-Tasker

Clara really likes talking on the phone. I always think that's interesting because everyone always says, "Oh I bet she sees you do that all the time", but I doubt she has seen me talk on the phone more than a few times in her life. I think she is solely imitating me playing with her and pretending to talk on the phone. It's kind of a paradigm shift in society because people don't really talk much anymore and I certainly don't when my kids are awake. Will this be a generation of kids that has only seen their parents pretend to talk on the phone? Whatever the cause, today she took it to a whole new level and talked on two phones at the same time. It's really fun to see how verbal Clara is because it's a very different parenting experience compared to Joshua at that age. She will, for example, ask for one more book as many times as you tolerate it when we get ready for bed. It will be really interesting to see how she uses her verbal skills as she grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment