Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Saying Good-Bye For Now


Joanna came home for a week or so after Benjamin was born, and she's been staying with Mom and Ron.  This has worked out great, as she's been able to help with watching the kids a few different times.  She really cherishes the time she gets to spend with them, and they love seeing her, so it works out all around.  Today is Wednesday, so the kids were over there as they normally are on Wednesdays.  She's leaving tomorrow, so that gave her one last chance to see them again.  Meghan was busy tonight, but I was available to join everyone at their house, as Ron grilled steaks as sort of a farewell dinner for Joanna.  It was nice for me, because although I try to make sure she gets time with the kids, it's also important to me to be able to hang out with my littlest sister when I get the chance, so we were able to do that tonight.  Here we managed to wrangle all the kids into one last picture with their Aunt Josie before she heads back to Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment