Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Super Daniel/Joshua

Joshua has been waking up a bit earlier of late. Nothing ridiculous, but more towards 8ish and now he can open his own door so that means he actually gets up at that time. I have a plan to train him to stay in his room until 9, but since we are doing potty training right now, I am waiting because I don't want to work on too many things at once. Anyhow, so even though we went to Ron and Peg's today, he had some time to play before Clara got up since she still sleeps until a more civilized hour. Daniel Tiger is his favorite show and Daniel pretends to be "Super Daniel" sometimes. Joshua has no idea what a super hero is, but he knows he wants to play Super Daniel just like Daniel Tiger (I tried to tell him he was Super Joshua, but he was pretty skeptical about that and kept telling me he was Super Daniel). I helped him tie the blanket and he ran back and forth yelling "Blast Off" and "Super Daniel" for quite some time. I believe "Blast Off" is also courtesy of Daniel Tiger. It was super cute. I might sew him a cape for his birthday so he can put it on himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment