Monday, October 21, 2013

A Better Morning than Afternoon

Today our day started as normal. We went outside and enjoyed the beautiful fall day. I know I will be tempted to pack up and leave this state in three short months because I do hate winter and every year I think fond thoughts about Texas all through January and February, but I think all the other seasons, which I really love them all for different reasons, make it worth it. Joshua was interested in the leaves, both because they are at eye-level and we have been talking about autumn and they are starting to change.


Unfortunately after nap, things took a turn for the worse and Clara woke up not feeling well at all. She was super pale, even more-so than normal, and was gagging and just wanted to cuddle. Poor girl. We put her to bed early and hopefully she will be okay in the morning. She had a day last week where she didn't feel well at all in the afternoon, but ended up totally fine the next morning after a good night's sleep. We are hoping it is similar and doesn't turn into the flu or anything.

2 comments:

  1. Poor little Clara- I hope she is feeling better now. I love that picture of her with Jason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe its allergies if it happens after outdoor times

    ReplyDelete