Sunday, October 27, 2013

It Does More Than Store Stuff Under Beds

I cleaned out part of the garage today, and I ended up with a spare under-bed box (it was obviously not under any beds while in the garage).  I brought it in so I could later take it to the basement, and it was an immediate point of interest among the kids.  Joshua, naturally, decided the best thing would be to hammer it.  So he immediately ran to get his toy hammer and construction hat and began pounding away.  When he took a break, I flipped it over, and Hannah felt compelled to crawl in it.  But then she seemed to think she was stuck in it ans was not pleased with the scenario.



Clara was somewhat less interested in it, and instead just moved about the house looking even cuter than normal, somehow.  Here she is taking her animals shopping and then later trying to steal a drink of my water from my glass.  This girl is ridiculously cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment