Friday, October 18, 2013

Not Quite Picture Perfect

I scheduled our family portraits for today quite some time ago with Rebecca, who also took our pictures last year. We had planned to do them around 5 this afternoon. Unfortunately, it was very likely to rain at that time so we had to move the session, but luckily she had time at 8:30 this morning. Though that is a bit early for us to be somewhere, we got up and went to Heritage Park to get some photos in the beautiful and sunny (but cold) fall weather. It seemed to go well and I think we got some good ones, but by the end of the session Hannah was pretty much over it.

We did get two sneak previews from Rebecca so far:
This is Hannah in better spirits with Jason.

And this is us as a family. I am excited to see the rest of the pictures when they are ready.

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures look really good! I think the one of Hannah crying is also cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them. You guys all look so great.Miss u guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them. You guys all look so great.Miss u guys.

    ReplyDelete