Monday, October 14, 2013

Dining with Dad

My company has one of our roadshows tomorrow in Minneapolis.  I was arriving into town kind of late tonight, but I asked Dad if he and Deb might be available to meet for dinner.  Because of the logistics, it didn't work out for Deb, but Dad was able to pick me up from the airport.  We stopped by to see his new office, which I hadn't seen yet.  He's been growing his business and has needed to hire more financial advisors, requiring more offices, resulting in the need for larger office space. We then went to diner at Chevy's Fresh Mex, which used to have locations in Kansas City, but they all closed several years ago.  I like it quite a bit, so it was good to get to go there again, and it was great to be able to see my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment