Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Car News: I'm Not Lovin' It

Last week my car didn't start.  I had it towed to the dealership, and they were able to get it started, but they wanted to investigate to see why it didn't start for me.  They couldn't look at it until today, so I had Halie drop me off at the McDonald's next door to the dealership so I could work while I waited for them to be done, and then I would walk over and get my car and drive it home.  They called me this afternoon to tell me that the engine failed the compression test, and that it might need to be replaced.  Since that meant my car wasn't going to be ready any time soon, I had someone at the dealership take me home.  They will let me know tomorrow for sure what the final diagnosis is, after running a few more tests.  But here I was at my office for the day when I still had hope that I would get to drive my car home.

No comments:

Post a Comment