Friday, December 27, 2013

One Last Date Night for 2013

One of our favorite restaurants is The Melting Pot.  We don't get to go there very often, as it's not a place you can take small kids, and it's quite expensive.  But tonight we had a date night, and my company gave everyone who wasn't able to attend the corporate Christmas party (it was in California at our headquarters) the option to expense a meal out at a restaurant.  Armed with a night free of kids and free restaurant money, we headed out to The Melting Pot.  The total bill was over our allowed expense, so it wasn't totally free for us, but it was much better than it would have been.  The food was great, as always.  Sometimes this blog is really useful.  I remembered we had a great experience last time, but I couldn't remember exactly what we had.  But I also remembered I mentioned it in the post, so I used my phone to look it up, and we then ordered the Bananas Foster dessert fondue.  It was a great meal, and the only regret is that I only had my phone to use to take the pictures, which is why the quality of the photos is a little lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment