Monday, December 2, 2013

This Year's Tree-Topper: Darkness

As I noted yesterday, our tree went from perfect last year to suddenly dilapidated this year.  Multiple sections are suddenly flaky.  There were at least four sections of lights that initially didn't light up,  Between the first time I lit it up and now, I fixed three of them.  One was a plug that had come undone, and two were sections that I was able to get them to light up by jiggling them.  But no matter what I did, and no matter how much troubleshooting I did, the top section would not light up.  So this is what our tree looks like after we also put on the ornaments tonight.  This looks ridiculous, of course, so I will buy a small strand of lights to put on the top, and then I'll redistribute some of the ornaments to even them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment